Shadows Of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoH its the forum for deviantart RP group shadows-of-hearts.deviantart.com. We present this platform for ussers to come and do OFF line rol.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NAVIGATION

Latest topics
» Escape the rain
The song of the sea EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 7:48 pm by Iris Yorunoko

» Chasing hunger
The song of the sea EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 4:46 pm by Iris Yorunoko

» SIMULATION TRAINING RP / Date: March 21th / Civilian Rescue Mission [CLOSED]
The song of the sea EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:50 pm by Matsuhara_Kairi

» Yamasakura Christmas Festival
The song of the sea EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 6:48 pm by Matsuhara_Kairi

» In search of something
The song of the sea EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:53 pm by Matsuhara_Kairi

» The song of the sea
The song of the sea EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:44 pm by Iris Yorunoko

» Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful
The song of the sea EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 1:10 am by Matsuhara_Kairi

» DICE TROW Explanation & Examples
The song of the sea EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 2:14 am by Matsuhara_Kairi

» Jan Müller - Pics
The song of the sea EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 10:58 pm by Jan Müller

Affiliates
Random.org

The song of the sea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iris Yorunoko
Student Council
Student Council
Iris Yorunoko

The song of the sea Empty
PostSubject: The song of the sea   The song of the sea EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 9:19 pm

Time of the Day:  Evening 
Availability: Public 
RP Type: Script
Rate:  For Everyone
Characters Involved [ Maximum Participants per Post: 5 ]
* Iris Yorunoko
* Jan Müller

Iris:
It was one of the few last warm days before the autumn really began. Iris had quite busy day - after classes she went directly to the student council room, because she had a lot of paperwork to do. When she finished, she decided to study for few hours. She was feeling little tired of looking at the papers the whole day, so she decided to relax a little this evening. Now she was standing at the back of the beach, with guitar at her back and sandals in her hand, immersing her feet in a pleasantly cold and scratchy sand. Her eyes were closed, as she was listening to the sound of the waves gently hitting the edge. She took a deep breath, scenting the salty scent of the sea, after a while she opened her eyes and walked further, closer to the water.

Last edited by Iris Yorunoko on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jan Müller
Student Council
Student Council
Jan Müller

PostSubject: Re: The song of the sea   The song of the sea EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 9:51 pm

Jan: He was sure he would have been the only one there that night, but there she was. He appeared to be unnoticed by the girl, and so he took advantage of it. He looked at her, as she paused and then started walking towards the water, and then smirked to himself. He took his shoes off and started walking towards her, slowly, feeling the cold sand below him. He thought about pranking her or maybe give her a little scare by pushing her from behind, suddenly, but he decided against it. He thought it was probably better to simply making her notice he was there by greeting her. This time. When he was close enough, a few steps behind her, so she could hear him, he spoke. Loud and clear, as usual. "Good evening, my lady" He smiled. "What brings you here so late at night?"
Back to top Go down
Iris Yorunoko
Student Council
Student Council
Iris Yorunoko

PostSubject: Re: The song of the sea   The song of the sea EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 10:18 pm

Iris: As she was already near the sea, she heard a familiar voice from behind. At first she turned around quickly, as she through she was alone. But when she saw the person standing here, she smiled warmly. It was Jan, the vice-president of Student Council. "I just came here to relax a bit after tiring day" she chuckled, as she looked back at the guitar and the sea. She liked that warm breeze and she knew it was probably last chance to enjoy it this year. She took a breath as she looked back at the boy. "What about you, Jan?" she asked him, and after a while added "You can just call me by my first name, you know?" she said to him smiling and winking to him.
Back to top Go down
Jan Müller
Student Council
Student Council
Jan Müller

PostSubject: Re: The song of the sea   The song of the sea EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Jan: He tried to hide a chuckle when she turned so fast, but then he smiled again. Seeing as she relaxed when she saw him made him feel calm too. "Same reason. Work for the Student Council, you know how it is.... I was doing some extra work outdoors this time though, which was more interesting than usual paperwork. So it was okay~" He streched his arms upwards. "Mmmh~.... Nevertheless, going out for a walk is also nice every once in a while.... So I came here..." He takes a moment to appreaciate the beautiful sea. "After all, it's always empty and calm this time of day... But honestly, I feel much better knowing you're also here, with me......." He pauses, looking back at her. ".......Iris" He smirks.
Back to top Go down
Iris Yorunoko
Student Council
Student Council
Iris Yorunoko

PostSubject: Re: The song of the sea   The song of the sea EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 11:33 pm

Iris: She smiled warmly at him as he finally called her by name. "I'm happy I'm not not the only one too" she said looking at him, then turning to face the sea. It was so calm and beautiful... She was looking at it for a while in silence. She knew Jan was enjoying the sea too, so he wouldn't mind not saying anything for a while. Slowly, she took her guitar off her back and put it in front of her, before opening it's case, looking at it for few seconds, then looking up at Jan, smiling slighty. "Would you mind... If I play a bit?..." she asked, the hint of a blush came to her face, as she usually was playing guitar alone, only sometimes her sister was listening to her, but she was small and adored her anyway... So she wasn't feeling quite confident. But on the other hand, she didn't have time to play for so long...
Back to top Go down
Jan Müller
Student Council
Student Council
Jan Müller

PostSubject: Re: The song of the sea   The song of the sea EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 12:04 am

Jan: He stared at the sea for a while in silence, as she did the same. It was nice and quiet. Nothing seemed to be wrong and no one else appeared to be near. There didn't seem to be any nightmare activity or any kind of danger whatsoever around. It made him feel a bit relieved, but he was still looking out, nevertheless. You can never know when you're safe, specially these past few days. He was lost in thought about all of this when he suddenly heard his friend's voice. "Oh..." He looked at her, slightly surprised, but calm. He noticed the little blush on her cheeks and he thought that maybe she wasn't used to playing the guitar with people around.  He smiled softly and liked the thought that she would share something like that with him. "Sure... go ahead" He sat down.
Back to top Go down
Iris Yorunoko
Student Council
Student Council
Iris Yorunoko

PostSubject: Re: The song of the sea   The song of the sea EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 12:30 am

Iris: As Jan approved of her playing, she grinned a bit, little nervously, but then also sat down. She looked at her case and started opening it slowly. She was listening to the warm breeze coming from the sea. Finally she took the guitar in her hands and made sure her position to play is alright. She pulled one string, closed her eyes and waited as the sound she just made disappeared and she just heard the sound of the sea. She didn't mind that someone will listen to her anymore. "Do you heard this song of the sea?..." she asked as she opened her eyes and looked at the Jan. "I never played by the sea before..." she said, looking at her guitar and stroking the the wood of her instrument gently. "I hope I can be a good company for it...". She started playing quietly and slowly, trying to find the sound which will fit the sound of sea, smiling to herself. She almost forgot that she is not alone, she was always giving her whole heart into playing. It was one of very few things that makes her calm.
Back to top Go down
Jan Müller
Student Council
Student Council
Jan Müller

PostSubject: Re: The song of the sea   The song of the sea EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:24 pm

Jan: He continued smiling as she sat down, and listened closely to her test the guitar before starting. She looked at peace. Plus, the sound of the sea... It was really relaxing. It felt good. "The sea's majestic and grand. I don't think it would mind listening to your beautiful song..." He spoke softly, with a gentle voice, looking at her with his eyes half-closed. He listened to her play, quietly, with no intent of disturbing. She looked content with herself. It made him smile.
Back to top Go down
Iris Yorunoko
Student Council
Student Council
Iris Yorunoko

PostSubject: Re: The song of the sea   The song of the sea EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:44 pm

Iris: She continued to play, forgetting about Jan and her surrouding, her throughs floated to her sister. She remembered the times they spend together, as she heard her first time learning and then always when she was able, she was listening to her, cheering. She missed her so much, her laugh, her voice... She knew it was right to stay here, the revelation of heart spirits made her even more sure... But sometimes she wished she went with her family. - Wait, to stay here...? - she slowed down pace of her song as she came back here from her thoughts and looked around, confused a bit. She noticed Jan, and smiled slighty to him. "Thank you for listening to me" she said, as she chuckled a bit, but she was feeling kind of sad because of her memories. But she was very glad that she wasn't here alone now. She stopped playing, and looked at the sea. "Hey, do you like this place... I mean, the Island?" she asked, still not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The song of the sea   The song of the sea Empty

Back to top Go down

The song of the sea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows Of Hearts :: Yamasakura Island :: Seashore-
Jump to: