Shadows Of Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoH its the forum for deviantart RP group shadows-of-hearts.deviantart.com. We present this platform for ussers to come and do OFF line rol.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NAVIGATION

Latest topics
» Escape the rain
Escape the rain EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 7:48 pm by Iris Yorunoko

» Chasing hunger
Escape the rain EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 4:46 pm by Iris Yorunoko

» SIMULATION TRAINING RP / Date: March 21th / Civilian Rescue Mission [CLOSED]
Escape the rain EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:50 pm by Matsuhara_Kairi

» Yamasakura Christmas Festival
Escape the rain EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 6:48 pm by Matsuhara_Kairi

» In search of something
Escape the rain EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:53 pm by Matsuhara_Kairi

» The song of the sea
Escape the rain EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:44 pm by Iris Yorunoko

» Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful
Escape the rain EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 1:10 am by Matsuhara_Kairi

» DICE TROW Explanation & Examples
Escape the rain EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 2:14 am by Matsuhara_Kairi

» Jan Müller - Pics
Escape the rain EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 10:58 pm by Jan Müller

Affiliates
Random.org

Escape the rain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iris Yorunoko
Student Council
Student Council
Iris Yorunoko

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 7:51 pm

Time of the Day: Daytime
Availability: Public
RP Type: Literature
Rate: For Everyone
Characters Involved [ Maximum Participants per Post: 5 ]
* Iris Yorunoko
* Kairi Matsuhara

Iris: For usually cheerful Iris this day didn't start well. She didn't know what it was, did she worked too much recently, or was it just the rain that put her mood down? If someone wouldn't know her, they wouldn't notice something was off, the way she acted was pretty normal, but knowing her you would notice she is not so energetic as usual. Her mind wandered a lot today and she couldn't concentrate on anything much, getting a bit clumpsy. Of course she laughed at it, but she knew she wouldn't do anything productive today, so she left studying and student council work for another day. To relax and cheer up a bit she decided to go to greenhouse to wander a bit. The rain brought colder temperature, so being in warmer temperature, even if sun was not shining, made her already feel a bit better. She walked around, observing various flowers and plants. She never had much time to see them all, and she discovered how beautiful some of them were.

Last edited by Iris Yorunoko on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council
Matsuhara_Kairi

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 8:01 pm

Kairi: That day the blue haired male had decided that rain just wasn't helping him concentrate and being stressed lately didn't make it any better, so in an attempt to relax he was having tea at the greenhouse, it was his favourite spot on the school to relax, it's tranquil atmosphere could only be second to the school library. 

It was warmer there and taking his mind off from work was a nice change to his usual routine of being stuck in the student council room all day. Thankfully, all the important paperwork was already handled and what remained could wait a few days, they had been working non-stop with all the school activities and the recent incidents around the island. He sipped his chai tea and enjoyed the scent of flowers around him.
Back to top Go down
https://shadows-of-hearts.forumotion.com
Iris Yorunoko
Student Council
Student Council
Iris Yorunoko

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Iris: Iris saw from distance a really interesting flower. It was first time she saw that kind! It was so big, the flakes were big and kind of... juicy? For sure they were thick. It was reddish and had dots on it of lighter color. But when she got closer to it... Ugh! She suddenly stepped back. Most of flowers here had beautiful scents, but this was horrible! What kind of flower it was? She walked away with not-so-happy face, she didn't expect something like this. She shivered a bit, walking a bit faster to find place where it smelled better. With a bit of insecurity she leaned a bit forward to smell another flower, not so unusual as the one before. It was a lot nicer. Iris sighed with relief, trying to forget about the previous experience. As she walked on, she saw someone sitting next to the little building in the greenhouse. Who was it? The person was still far away and she didn't recognize, but she walked in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council
Matsuhara_Kairi

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Kairi: He took the opportunity to finish up some personal projects for his band and while drinking his tea he scribbled on a notepad, humming the melody to the lyrics he was writing for their next single, it was time the band came up with something new and fresh.

Most of their lyrics were either about friendship or their personal experiences, but this time Erika and Nao wanted something more bold and fresh, to which Kairi was trying to imagine at the moment. He closed his eyes to get the feeling of it and scribbled some notes - "Maybe... a love song?" - he thought out loud, they've never had a song about love in their albums and it was not something he thought about that often, he sighed - "This should be Nao's forte... my, my..." - he stretched his arms and leaned on the chair looking at the glass sky of the greenhouse - "Should I just write about my past experiences?" - he was thinking hard about the topic.
Back to top Go down
Iris Yorunoko
Student Council
Student Council
Iris Yorunoko

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Iris: After few steps she finally recognized the person! It was Kairi, how could she not recognize him? Seems she was really out of place today... Normally she would shout, wave and run but today... Well, she approached him walking normally, just when she was near enough so he would hear her, she wanted to say hello, but he was humming something? As he was sitting in direction so he wouldn't saw her coming, she just quietly walked nearer, listening to him. He looked quite concentrated and thinking about something hard, so maybe it was better she didn't shouted before? But now she was standing here, two steps from him and wondering what she should do? It didn't seemed right to interrupt him, but she was already here, so... She got a bit confused, just standing here and looking at him
Back to top Go down
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council
Matsuhara_Kairi

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 9:44 pm

Kairi: He noticed Iris out of the corner of his eye and turned around in his chair - "Seems I wasn't' the only one that needed a break..." - he faintly smiled to her offering the chair next to him so she could sit and have a cup of tea. He turned the kettle on to heat some water.

"You feeling ok bud?" - he asked noticing she seemed a little off, it was easy to tell since they shared most times together in the student council and he had gotten used to her usual cheerfulness.
Back to top Go down
Iris Yorunoko
Student Council
Student Council
Iris Yorunoko

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Iris: As Kairi noticed her and turned to her, she jumped a bit confused but smiled slightly back at him. "Thank you" - she said as she sat down on the offered chair. "I'm okay, just a bit drained out of energy" - she said grinning. She looked at the notepad he was having and remembered that he was humming. "I'm sorry if I interrupted!" she said getting confused again and standing up suddenly. "Can I ask what have you been doing? Or is it a secret?" she asked, not looking at him, but looking up, at the glassed ceiling of the greenhouse. For a moment she was standing and looking up, just listening to the rain. "Ah!" - she noticed after a while what she was doing and laughed at herself kindly. "I think it's the rain or something" she sat down, smiling again and stretching her arms.
Back to top Go down
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council
Matsuhara_Kairi

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 10:09 pm

Kairi: he nodded and chuckled - "Would you like jasmine tea? It'll help you relax" - He offered, then at her questions he looked down at his notepads and laughed - "No secret at all, I was just writing some lyrics for the band..." - he explained and ordered his notes, making sure to not mix up the stuff that was finished with the work he was doing.

"Nao said we needed something fresh and different for the new single... I've been thinking about it for a while now..." - he said and sighed and showed her the notes for the song he was writing just now - "I figured a love song might surprise the fans..."
Back to top Go down
Iris Yorunoko
Student Council
Student Council
Iris Yorunoko

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Iris: The girl leaned her head and arms on the table as she wondered about jasmine tea. "I think it will help me fall asleep!" she chuckled a bit, she actually loved tea, almost any kind, but she definitly needed something more energetic. "Maybe there is some green tea with some kind of citrus?" she asked, smiling at him, then got her head and arms up from the table, to stretch them a little bit more. Really, what kind of day it was? She don't remember last time she was lacking energy so much...

"Ohh, are you always the one writing the lyrics?" she asked, as she looked at the notes he showed her. "It surely looks promising!" she said, as she read through it. "Are you writing about your own feelings?" she said, as she turned the page to read the rest of it. Writing lyrics must have been hard, she didn't try it before herself, she always somehow felt that she didn't need words when she played on the guitar, as she usually played just to calm down and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council
Matsuhara_Kairi

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 10:30 pm

Kairi: He nodded and reached for green tea leaves and lemon essence "I don't have natural citrics right now, but would liquid escence do for you?" he asked and put everything on the table in front of him while he set the kettle on with fresh water.

Then he stared at nowhere in particular when she asked about how he wrote the lyrics "Usually, yes... but I do try to make the others participate by giving ideas, specially Nao since he's the one that has the final word..." he let out a small sigh "I don't think I'm really suited to write about the kind of love Nao wants to describe... I've dated before... but it seems my understanding of love differs greatly from what it's the common for everybody else..." he explained as he reminisced about past experiences.

"I don't particularly separate the love for a lover from the love for family or friends... to me it's all the same..." he paused for a while and then smiled a little ironically "Maybe that's why they get tired of me so quickly, haha..."
Back to top Go down
Iris Yorunoko
Student Council
Student Council
Iris Yorunoko

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:00 am

Iris: As Kairi asked about tea with essence, she clapped her hands smiling. "It's perfectly okay!" she said smiling. She was sure it would be still really yummy. Her mood was always lifted when she had a nice cup of tea or something good to eat.

She listened to Kairi talk, as she handed him the notes back. "I think it's nice that everyone in a band can have impact on the lyrics! It makes it more true to everyone I assume" she grinned. She saw that as he talked about his experiences, his mood got down. "I didn't dated, so I don't know much..." she started as she putted her head on her hands "...but I imagine that many aspects of different kind of loves could be the same, it's all called love after all..." she looked up, getting kinda nostalgic too, if she ever wondered about love, the first thing that came to her mind was if leaving is so painful as leaving friends and family too? She never allowed herself have time for this kind of thing anyway.

She realized she started to fade in her thoughts again, so she looked back at Kairi, smiling warmly at him. "Don't say things like that! Right people, let it be lover, a friend or family, will accept you as you are" she grinned. "I think..." she paused for a second "that is what really matters after all" she tilted her head on a side with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council
Matsuhara_Kairi

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 8:21 pm

Kairi: He nodded slightly to her response about the essence and prepared a cup of green tea with it, adding a few extras to make it more relaxing "Here" he handed the cup to her and sat down again.

"Yeah, teamwork is one essential thing on a band after all..." he said and chuckled revised the lyrics again to change some small details "Well, yeah... everyone has their own definition of love..." he smiled nostalgically "Just some times you know... a lover usually wants to be number one in their significant other's heart, right?" he sighed and looked at the green house's crystal sky "To be special to them..." he left the notes in the table and sipped on his tea "In any case, I'll just leave the arrangements to Nao... this is the best I can do with my own experience right now..."
Back to top Go down
Iris Yorunoko
Student Council
Student Council
Iris Yorunoko

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Iris: "Thank you very much!" she smiled warmly as he handed her the tea. It had so nice, refreshing aroma. She was sure it will be so good! She sipped it carefully, as it was still quite hot.

"That's kind of heartwarming that you get along pretty well all together and that you enjoy it and devote to the band so much" she smiled at him. As he continued about love, Iris tilted her head again. "Well... They say it's like this..." she was staring to feel quite weird talking about love. She didn't know if she should ask him more, nor she quite knew how romantic love feels like, she was kind of curious of Kairi's opinion, as he experienced it, but she didn't wanted to make it uncomfortable for him more. "Ah, I think he will like it!" she grinned. "You did great job, now you should relax!" she said with calmer expression. She continued on sipping her tea. She felt more and more energetic. She wondered if she should ask him if there is anything he would like to do, like, eat something, or he would just prefer to stay here. She looked up. The sound of rain kind of vanished...?
Back to top Go down
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council
Matsuhara_Kairi

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:31 am

Kairi: "Hope he does, Nao's very serious about the band... but I'm sure he'll come up with a better idea on the arrangements." he smiled and sipped his tea again listening to the surrounding sounds "It seems rain has started to fade away..." he said looking at the sky again, the clouds were slowly retreating and letting the clear sky be seen little by little "Are you hungry, I though rain wouldn't stop until I planned to leave by night so I bought snacks..." he took out the bags with food and presented a selection of small pastries and sandwiches. He was actually expecting Jan to pop out for afternoon snacks, but his friend apparently had something else to do that day.
Back to top Go down
Iris Yorunoko
Student Council
Student Council
Iris Yorunoko

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 10:37 pm

Iris: "Yes, it seems it stopped raining!" she said while getting a big smile on her face, when the last few sounds definitely vanished. The day started going in good direction, she got all pumped up. Now she wanted to get out of here! She though of the fresh smell that rain leaves, so it was all decided in her mind now. She suddenly stood up, having her eyes sparkling. "Why you wanted to stay here until night?" she asked him, smiling widely. "Let's go outside, it must be so lovely there right now, think about this fresh air!" she almost started to jump in a place. "The snacks can be eaten later!" she said, while getting them all-together from the table and putting them into Kairi's hands
Back to top Go down
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council
Matsuhara_Kairi

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 4:17 am

Kairi: "I'm not particularly fond of exteriors, so I prefer to remain in one site during the day" he commented and then continued "And I also programmed to give a full check to the greenhouse today, It usually takes half a day to do that" He chuckled at her reaction "I already notified the gardener, so I must do the job, otherwise it'll become a bother later..." he looked at his cellphone "It's almost time for lunch, so you can go ahead, I need to eat and get on it with this before it becomes too late to start" He took a sandwich and poured more tea in his cup, he also took out a notepad that had a green cover with a flower pattern.

"Let's see... It's almost the time when the cherry trees need to be trimmed for winter..." He scribbled a few things and read through a bunch of notes that previous students had written while taking care of checking the flowers and organic gardens "Oh... the first years planted a new apple tree... I should put some fertilizer on that too..." he continued on while taking small bites of his food "Seems like this year's herbs are ready to be used... I should notify the nurse later..." he was mumbling, he found it entertaining to do, he loved being in the greenhouse since it was big and quiet most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Iris Yorunoko
Student Council
Student Council
Iris Yorunoko

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 7:48 pm

Iris: She stopped jumping in place while she heard he is not going, because he have a job to do, but this didn't put her excitement down. "No way I am leaving you alone!" she said loudly, while laughing. "It will be faster if I help you, and it looks like fun!" she said grinning, while running around the table to stand behind him and looking over his shoulders what is he writing down. She didn't mind getting lunch late, if there was something interesting to do! And it wouldn't be much fun being alone by herself...

"What should I do Kairi?" she asked smiling, as he already written few things down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escape the rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape the rain   Escape the rain Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape the rain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows Of Hearts :: Arcana Private School :: Green House-
Jump to: